Thursday, August 2, 2007

A - (alive, anxious, atelier)

Let me thank Cassi of Bella Dia!
Hopefully this "Encyclopedia of me meme" will get me motivated.


A for ALIVE
Yes... I am alive!
So sorry to go missing like that. I have had an average couple of months and have just felt considerably less than chipper. I have not been able to get anything done.

Maybe it is having two kids or perhaps just the little sleepless-I'll-only-sleep-on-mummy one, or even the vomit/sour milk fragrance I seem to constantly be sporting. Perhaps it's the new house and the multitude of unpacked boxes or maybe the fall I had with zuz that hurt her leg (the "what-if's" have been very scary for me!). The list could keep going and really I don't want to go there. It is just unhelpful.

so....right there is the...

A for ANXIETY
....it will go away and let's hope soon, as it is doing my head in.

Something to look forward to is this room...

A for ATELIER ?
(apparently an artist's studio? - sounds a bit high falooting for me...but it did start with an A)

It's not much now with all those bloody boxes but I believe it's got a lot of potential (lovely light too) if I can just get my own unmotivated...

...A into G!

btw: thanks for sticking around during my absence.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to see you back Dani.
I forgot how reliant little ones are on your time/space/everything.
Hope things settle down for you soon.

est said...

yup! nice to see you back too! :)

Unknown said...

sometimes it just all gets a bit much doesn't it - hang in there - we'll always be here. hope the anxiety thing gets better soon.

Soo said...

nothing like a wonderful studio to get you motivated...it looks like your on your way to having one!!!

pixiegenne said...

yay! welcome back. glad to hear all is well.
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back!

Funky Finds said...

glad you're back! you've been missed!