So here are my seven things that sunshine tagged me for
- I currently survive without a scanner or a colour inkjet printer - I think I need them.
- I have one million and one ideas that I want to try/do. Of course most of them involve the above scanner and printer. I find the resultant idea-filled brain cram frustratingly paralysing - I write copious lists...I am not sure that helps.
- I think I might have craft ADD (you would probably agree if you check out this blog) as I really cannot stick to one thing and flit around from drawing, to ceramics, to softies, to fabric, to printmaking, to collage...and the list continues
- I seriously admire people that produce many of the one type of item and have the discipline and tenacity to create a business and name for themselves doing so.
- I really lack confidence in the external appreciation of my artwork and I find that when compliments are given it is as if I do not hear them or I justify them away anyway. I would really like my artwork to be more than it is but I am unsure what I mean by that (?)
- I wish I knew more people who blog and that I was a better networker (that is not supposed to sound so sales-y) I just would like to be better at making connections with people through my blog.
- On the above note, I regularly consider trying to organise a Sydney blogmeet (definately NOT one of my strengths) like the Melbourne gals (just so I could meet y'all)...perhaps it is already happening and I am just not in the loop? (Oh dear! What a sad thought!)