Monday, March 22, 2010

blame it on baby!

Oh dear! I think I returned from my holidays only to take another holiday!

I have been up to things in real life and the start of the school year for the girl and lil'z starting kindy aswell has kept me busier than usual...but I have decided that the only real change that is throwing a spanner in the blogworks is...

...THE BABY

Not that I want to burden this new bundle with blame before it is even born, but really... I had forgotten about the breathlessness, tiredness, brain fag, bending problems, embarrassing clothing malfunctions and the ligament strains in all kinds of places I didn't even know I have ligaments!

Coping relatively well though and pretty exciting really. This will definitely be our last - I think hubby-j thought that about lil'z, he is taking a bit to catch up with the idea he agreed to a while back.

So...baby number three is headed to arrive in our arms at the end of June (Do you think I can order labour up to coincide with the school holidays?)

I am sure that with a 7 year old, a 3.5 year old and a newborn, that at least two of the things in my blog byline (kids, craft and the usual chaos) will be getting the full workout!


2 comments:

Suzy said...

Congratulations! That is really exciting news.

glorydaze said...

Congratulations! and a strange coincidence, my number three is also due at the end of June and all of those lovely pregnancy symptoms you mention have been affecting my blogging time as well.