Sunday, September 2, 2007

L - (lino, lurgy and ladybugs)

Whilst the going is good I am posting again. Apologies about this blog's erratic pace.

LINO:
Working on colours. They just need a little more tweaking and I'm done

LURGY:
Well that hit town last night. Two down so far. I'm not feeling crash-hot but I'm dosing up hoping for the best.

LADYBUGS:

Ordered these from here (got to update my sidebar soon). I know I seem to be doing the stealth giveaways at the moment. Expect them when you least expect them kinda deal.

Anyhoo...

I got a few...

to give to you...


Comments are good!
I'll pull names by Friday (If I get some - hopefully I am not as impatient as last time) and I will send them blank, so you might be able to use them if you'd like.

btw:
Thank you so much for your comment Melanie. It was helpful to read your post and find such similarities....I also blame the lack of sleep. Happy molasses/treacle wading!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Am I the first this round?? Cute ladybug postcard! ^o^

Anonymous said...

Ohhh so cute! =)

Anonymous said...

Like the linos!

blog at your own pace, no apologies needed.

I had to look up lurgy, even though I got the general idea. It's like to creeping crud or fungoo, I think.

est said...

i want!!! lol :) come to read at my blog coz awards are waiting for you ;)

Anonymous said...

:) I'm glad you came over to read it - I know it always feels somewhat better to know you (we) are not alone in 'all this'. Good luck with that lurgy... we seem to be on a two-week sick-healthy cycle around here!

angelique said...

I love your sidebar design and the ladybugs are too cute. Lurgys i'm afraid are inevitable even here in our warm climate. Somebody gets better,somebody gets sick. Hope you have a good weekend.