It feels like it is going to be busy, busy, busy round here and if baby is not careful we will miss out on it all...(knowing some of my family Christmas's this could be a minor blessing in disguise!)
- Yesterday was my ultrasound due date...(came and went without a peep.)
- Another appointment today with the baby doctor...hopefully no more induction talk (not my scene to bring a baby early just to catch a party)
- Wednesday is my mum's birthday...(I need to find a better prezzie)
- The 21st is our deadline for getting out of hospital for Christmas Day.
- The 23rd is my obscure written down due date...apparently from a comment hubby-j made about my cycle falling "around the full moon" (how flaky does that sound!)
- Drinks (yeah right!) at my cousins for christmas eve then off to my mum's as Santa has their address (and the girls toys) ready for delivery on the 25th.
- The 26th is supposed to be more family at my mum's holiday house (1 1/2 hours from Sydney) or my aunt's farm (5 hours from Sydney!) - I somehow think not!
- Following day is my birthday (crappy birthdate!) Nobody wants a party by then and a lot of people forget completely so it shouldn't be any big deal.
- A few days rest then back to my sis's for NYE
- Finally hubby-j looks like he will need to be back at work for the 3rd.
baby: if you are listening...anytime from now would be good... ASAP...today looks like as good a day as any...if you are up for it!...pleeeaaase?