Wednesday, November 29, 2006

red, red...and more red

www.quiltwhileyoureahead.typepad.com
this one was actually sent blank so I am able to use it for Christmas - nice!

www.tsktsk.typepad.com

www.mcintyreknits.blogspot.com

First three postcards to arrive for nikkishell's postcard swap....these ladies are organised!

Red is obviously going to be a strong theme and with me leaving everything till the last minute (as usual) I now think I'll take an alternate approach and try some different Christmas colour choices (don't ask me what though - not quite there yet).

I am quite happy with the direction of my design and the creative juices are finally flowing (even though slowly). Hopefully print day will be tomorrow and they will be in the post before the weekend (actually on time)

Thanks again for the great cards ladies!

No comments: