Friday, July 7, 2006

WIP

Firstly, thankyou for all your encouraging comments about my new look! I was a bit cross eyed when I had finished, so it was nice to get the feedback.

Today I thought I'd join Fiona's work in progress Fridays. Just so I can show you what I am hoping my weekend will be full of.

At least the nights in front of an old Rayburn stove.
Hubby-j and I have also managed to foster a bad "Deadwood" addiction. Season 2 will keep my hand sewing in watchable company aswell.

This WIP is going to have to wait a bit longer but it really is screaming my name right now - next week perhaps.

(picture is trying hard to not be a spoiler - sorry so small)

Can't wait! It's going to be a good one...

...bring on the weekend!!

1 comment:

majamom said...

Hi,
WOW,
i love your new design!

IT looks fantastic and oh-so ORIGINAL!!