Monday, February 27, 2006

waiting...fingers crossed!

I have been dying for this color-iffic swap-o-rama parcel to reach its destination before I posted about it but I am losing confidence with the mail sytem at the moment and am not sure if it is ever going to arrive! (waiting patiently is NOT a virtue I easily possess)

I sent this two weeks ago along with two letters (which have since arrived - increasing my worry). I hope it arrives soon. I had so much fun putting it together and I am excited for her to get it. As I haven't received mine yet either I'm hoping it's just something with parcels taking longer to fly across the ocean? (maybe?)

Send all your very best safe and speedy mail wishes for both parcels as I am not sure my impatient mental pleas are doing the trick.

Fingers crossed!

1 comment:

Gina said...

Wowie, zowie, what an awesome collection of stuff!