Sunday, January 29, 2006

birds of a feather

I picked up some vintage wallpaper some months ago and as I am in card mode right now, I put a bird set together. They don't really have any purpose at this point but I am sure I will find one.

I have been thinking of putting some stuff up on Etsy. Maybe some of my mugmats and drawings. I think these will go with that bunch...

(I am aware that I do a lot of thinking about these things and not so much doing so we'll see what happens. I don't want to speak to soon.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

would you be interested in trading one of your bird cards? I absolutely love them!

Anonymous said...

oh I think these are gorgeous! Sell them at Etsy for Valentines cards. In Bloglines all I get is a quick summary and no pics so I have to visit to get the full entry - sorry if I have told you before, I'm not nagging! Just wasn't sure if I have mentioned it. Jen :)

Anonymous said...

Trying to sort the bloglines pic thing out with them....They are not all that helpful.