Friday, November 11, 2005

the japanese connection

No. 1 - expected Japanese event:

This is a wonderful parcel (all the way from Japan!) I received from Suzy over at "floating world views" for a swap we did. It was so exciting to receive some of the same cute fabric which she showed off in a recent post. I love, love, love them!!


The piggy stickers are so cute (the girl nabbed them pretty quick) It's amazing she knew I love pygs!! (he he! - not so hard really) and I was so happy to see in person one of her beautiful gocco'd cards (I gotta get me one of those gadgets!) It is so well done.

Honestly Suzy, you have absolutely perfect timing and made my day.


Lucky me!

No. 2 - UN-expected Japanese event:

Kawasaki...
2am...
speeding.

This is what greeted hubby-j this morning on his way to the station.

This is what we found later hidden in the bushes.

maybe...NOT so lucky him?

No comments: