My latest efforts with the ceramic pens have come up nicely. I am quite glad I now bought them. However, the photos don't show their textured effect and have come up a bit flat.
These are coasters.
My favourite two are at top right. The last two I did. I worked them in black & white like my drawings (that I have yet to post as I am currently scanner-less here). There was only one thing that went wrong. As I fired them in my oven, the plastic scratch resistant bases shrunk and fell off with the heat. I've cut cork bases for them now but I may need a little more glue. All in all they are a better job than my first test efforts.