- that in the folds of time December 2006 backs onto January 2008.
- my 2007 happened, but in a twilight zone of its own where nobody else noticed. (which means that all guilt,embarrassment - insert negative feelings here - over falls with babies, promises forgotten, birthday slackness, extreme lateness, crazy behaviour - insert all other strange and weird happenings from this year here - can be conveniently ignored. :: [mini mummy confession] :: Even the one where I left the baby behind at the shops in a trolley by accident - who does that?!)
- Christmas will be glossed over and done with the barest of fusses.
- Birthdays of the season - we have a few - will also be very simple
- All ideas and resolutions for 2007 now revert to 2008 if applicable.
I will foster a fresh start.
You see, I have also decided that next year is my year and that the rest of this year can be better spent preparing for it. So I am, as of today, in my pre-2008 period. Much more exciting!
Also...Thanks you so much for all your comments on my last post. My intention was not to rap anyone over the knuckles or to solicit comments for the sake of it. Apologies!! I am the worst lurker and have gone through long periods where I don't comment anywhere this year - which is probably a more significant reason why I get only a few myself. I was just trying to work out how this blogger change might be affecting pyglet whispers.
I think most people find it ok to comment but it is a little harder (just a few more hoops to jump through) but the networking/click through thing, which is a bit of an issue for me anyway, has been disabled. I can get email notifications but I cannot contact those people personally or any easier. I have looked at Wordpress and I quite like it but not being able to tweak colours and add html is a bit frustrating (even though I am no expert). I am going to look a bit more closely at Typepad over this pre-2008 period and see what I think. I think a change is in store in some way.