Saturday, October 6, 2007

Q - (questionable post)

Q?...what can I write about Q?
Tricky letter...quite the quiz!... (that's 1...and 2)

One of my favourite looking letters. I love the little tail swish this one has...quirky!...
(are you counting?...that's 3).

Searching around for words for this queer post however, did bring some quick crafting into my practically craft-less life...
(that's 4...and 5...on a roll!)

If it's not quick these days, it's just not happening ;)

So a the above lino Q lead me back to these...



...and with an hour or so of quiet time and a quantity of quality (maybe?) block prints later... (6, 7, & 8...they are adding up...)



a QUAFF of QUOFFEE!!!...
(oh, what a quip!)
(**groan**)

...or perhaps they are cups of tea?
(I wouldn't want to quibble over that query)...
(just one left...)

Now I just have to figure out what to do with it next...
What a quandary!

=)

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool! Are those last ones printed on fabric?

Anonymous said...

yes...playing around on calico.

angelique said...

What a quest you went on to find such quaint Q words. Love the pints. Very quirky! cheers