Tuesday, April 24, 2007

getting bored yet?

New drawings...


"theorem 32"

I have particularly enjoyed these top two. I really like the way the first one flows and seems to animate the page somehow
(purely accidental).



"recreation-128"

The second is a really quirky page of men exercising in a fitness manual from 1947. I like the different designs I used to overlay the photos...(not so often I can totally say that)...so much to look at (...and a bit difficult to photograph)

Two others...(click for close up)


"tangency" ....... "eye & vision"

I also whipped up a quick idea for the back of my cards that I have listed again on etsy. It is just a small rectangle (3cm x 4cm?) with info and the like. I think it works pretty well. I modelled the piggy after my mascots

I have half the book pages, more cards and more vintage fabric listed on etsy already. Hopefully I'll get the rest up this week.

Fingers crossed!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super Nice and Beautiful as always ^_^, keep it up!!

shula said...

Never, ever bored...

Anonymous said...

I might be a little late in catching up, but I'm never bored. Your wonderful works always leave me feeling awestruck - if only I could produce something half so good. And love the new blog colours too.

Anonymous said...

these new drawings are so wonderful! just gorgeous

Tracey Petersen said...

OH MY GOODNESS. I have just followed a link from the two lime leaves blog to here. Your work is just stunning! I feel quite overwhelmed by it's beauty. I'll be back, most definitely.