Today I joined the library.
Now this is not so strange in itself...a mum with small children joining the library...and I have always intended to join but it has never ended up being the day for it.
but today was different...
I went looking for a place to colour photocopy a design today to jazz up my pumpkins.
- Was that papercrafting idea ultimately ridiculous?
- Did I waste my money on expensive colour copies that were listed on the website as 1/3 the cost?...
ummmm...Yes probably! (a refund request is in place - but I am not holding my breath!)
- Did I decide to look at some books in the library?...
ummmm...Yes! (but only absent-mindedly whilst I was waiting for help)
- Did I join up to the library today because it is a wonderful, inexpensive and educational facility that will be useful for the family and my children for many years to come?
ummmm....*ahem* No? (does that make me a bad mumma?)
- (does this?) Did I join up purely so I could lug this extremely heavy hardcover book home and drool excessively over it for the next month?
Oh yes...and we did manage to squeeze a book in for the girl as well?
(does that make it OK?)