- tax (personal and business...still!)
- new agent to continue to try to sell our unit (7 months and counting!)
- god daughter's birthday (got some handmades to make)
- mother's birthday (almost forgot that one...eeek!)
- labour/hospital bag (not not packed yet!)
- crap!...Christmas presents (including hubby-j's mum - better send that O/S soon!)
- furniture for the babies room
- update etsy (not sure that is high on the must do list at this point...more's the pity)
- Christmas postcards (currently in the works...thankfully)
- washing, sorting and more washing of hand-me-downs, so I can figure out what else we might need.
I don't know about any one else out there but with all that to do I get this incredible urge to hideaway. Last time I thought it was stress but I can feel it this time too. I don't want to go anywhere, start anything, talk to anyone or do anything (let alone any of those chores)...
...hiding under a rock seems like a good option.
A friend today suggested that the instinct might be natural, similar to animals disappearing to hide in some safe place before having a litter.
Maybe that explains why I have been feeling a little feral lately?
* * * * *
Some good did appear out of that horrid pile above however, in the form of some vintage and handmade lovelies...
I am not sure a boy could pull either of these two off however...
...is for a girl.