Monday, September 4, 2006

is this getting boring?

The drawings that I have left are getting harder to finish.

2408 2508
2608

I like to finish a design within a couple of days of starting it so I am in a similar frame of mind the whole way through. That way the design seems to make more sense to me. When I finish something much later after starting it, sometimes I feel like it turns out a bit weird and frankly I just get sick of looking at it!

Some designs like this large A1 (approx 24"x33") piece...

I struggle to ever finish (and ...yes, I really, really can't stand looking at it! It lives, facing the wall in my lounge room in the hope I will get to it... eventually)
It is for my cousins 30th birthday...

...she will be 32 next March!

4 comments:

majamom said...

yOUR DESIGNS ARE ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!
sADIE loves HER FROG FROM YOU, BUT WE DIDNT GET A PICTURE OF HER WITH IT BECAUSE SHE ENDED UP ON THE SHELF NEAR HER BED. LOTS OF NEW PICS OF MISS SADIE ON MY BLOG-OH WHAT A JOYOUS 2 WEEKS AND I MISS HER SO.
I DIDNT REALIZE YOU ARE PREGNANT! CRAVING AND EATING NUTRITIOUS FOODS AS WELL-JUST WONDERFUL!
XO
MB

Kristen Doran said...

Never boring for me! Always amazing to see your intricate work.

Anonymous said...

postcard will be on it's way for you sweety xoxo just email me your mailing address. Again very sorry we didn't get to catch up when you were here :(

Anonymous said...

some lovely designs as always!!! and i understand about getting sick at looking at it... hahah... but so many others love it and it makes it fun, eh?!