- The B.A.S. If you are Aussie you know this stands for "Boring As S@#!" but for others it is my Business Activity Statement. I have been procrastinating for months as the last thing I want to do is think about the business that I am so thankful I sold.
- We found a rental - so we are moving! I cannot think about this until the BAS is done but just the thought of the impending effort is exhausting me! (phones off then on, electricity on for a bit at both but then off, internet cancel then change to ADSL - (no cable is freaking me out!), removalists, packing....I said I can't think about this now!)
- My mother is going to be "helping" me to move. This gives me anxiety just thinking about it. The help is appreciated but it will not be a pleasant experience (for either of us, I suspect.)
- We are going to sell our unit and I have the job of completing the fix-ups to get it on the market (what have I got myself into?).
- We have a lease for 6 months and need to sell and buy a new house within that time (what was I thinking?).
- We have decided to pull the girl out of day care so I will officially be a SAHM in three weeks - eek!
- We are trying for another baby. It is sad it has been put on the "to-do' list and I am thinking of temporarily crossing it off. (problem: we have a time and age shortage)
- Amongst all this we have NO unallocated money so I can't even spend my way out of the anxiety...
These have been helping keep me sane.
Procrastinating always makes me productive. The bathroom is also spotless and I cannot find any more laundry to do.
Wish me luck!