Monday, February 6, 2006

4 things

I picked up the tag from Suzy

4 jobs I´ve had:

  • receptionist temp
  • check-out chick
  • health food store assitant (U.K., Canada, Australia) and owner (Australia)
  • greeting card designer (self-employed)
4 movies I could watch over and over:

  • Amelie
  • Wizard of Oz
  • Pride & Predjudice (BBC series with Colin Firth)
  • Charlie & the Chocolate Factory (Gene Wilder original only)

4 places I´ve lived:

  • Sydney, Australia
  • London, England
  • Lake Louise, Canada
  • Edinburgh, Scotland
4 TV shows I love:

  • Lost (but I have to tape and watch it all at once otherwise it frustrates the hell outta me!)
  • The Amazing Race
  • Medium
  • Sex in the City (I can't believe it is over!)

4 places I´ve vacationed:

  • Orkney Islands, Scotland
  • Quadra Island, BC, Canada
  • Jackson, Wyoming. U.S.
  • Tokyo, Japan
4 of my favorite dishes:

  • sashimi
  • yum cha (a favourite, shaped like a football affectionately named "kickaballs" by the girl)
  • strawberry shortcake
  • come to think of it...any cake other than chocolate
4 sites I visit daily:

(there's lots of others too)

4 places I´d rather be right now:

  • somewhere cold
  • somewhere spacious
  • somewhere quiet
  • actually...anywhere but here

4 people I'm tagging:
I was going to leave it open ended but changed my mind so, here they are

No comments: